E-Journal Guidelines for Authors
Guidelines for Submission
- The paper should be typed in MS word in 1.5 spacing.
- Title of the paper should be followed by name, e-mail and affiliation(s) of author(s)
- Use a single column layout with both left and right margins justified.
- Font: Main Body – 12 pt.; Style: Times New Roman.
- Tables and Figures should appear in the document near/after where they are referenced in the text.
- An abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- There is a limit of 20 pages per manuscript.
- Papers are accepted for publication on the understanding that these contain original unpublished work, not submitted for publication anywhere else (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis)
- The Manuscript is not under consideration elsewhere.
- The copyright has not been breached in seeking its publication.
- The Manuscript has been approved by all co-authors and responsible authorities at the institute or organization where the work has been carried out.
- Selected papers for publication may be edited by the Editorial Board, if required.
- Views and ideas expressed in the articles are those of the authors and the “GIAN JYOTI E-JOURNAL” would not own any responsibility in this respect.
- Editorial decision regarding acceptance of an article/research paper for publishing will be communicated within 30 days. The decision of the board shall be final and binding on authors.
- Citations and referencing should be as per Harvard System.
- There are no publication charges however to bear the charges for reviewing of the manuscript a charge of Rs 1000 (for upto 3 authors) will be charged from the selected papers for publication.
- The manuscript/paper can be submitted to the Editorial Board either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or can be directly uploaded on the journal website.