Open Access Policy
GianJyoti e-journal provides immediate open access to its content, thereby making research freely available to the public for a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ethics for Publishing
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original work and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution or interpretation of the reported study.
- The authors should provide proper acknowledgement.
- Authors are responsible for their citing of sources andthe accuracy of their references and bibliographies.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to seek copyright clearance for any part of the content of the articles.
- The journal is not liable in any respect for the views and ideas represented in the manuscripts regarding caste, racial, gender, sexual orientation, religious, political or other controversial issues and its solutions prescribed by the authors.
- If an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for editorial review and should be prepared to provide public access to such data.