Department : Marketing and Social Media
Reporting To : Director, GJIMT
Job Purpose : Responsible to design creative assets that will primarily be displayed on various social media platforms, as well as create original content for various clients as well as for the organization and develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, flyers, and web- based UXD.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create regular content for social media on daily basis
- Create website banners
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Create video for social media and websites
- Must have hands- on experience on Vector Making, Motion Graphics and Video
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using sof t ware such as
Photoshop and After Effects are must
- Create visual aspects of websites and other media, marketing materials,
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Proficiency in software applications primarily in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Must possess a creative mind and exhibit knowledge in creative marketing, advertising, and technology trends
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation and layout skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
HOURS OF WORK
- 6 Days a week , 08:30 am – 05: 30 pm
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- 1 Year Contract (On Probation)