Department : Administration
Reporting To : Chairman, GJIMT & Director, GJIMT
Job Purpose : To undertake activities in person , over phone and email to ensure positive image of intuition in front of students and visitors.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To meet and greet, students, all site visitors at reception; and ensure all reception duties are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Respond positively to customer lead and take appropriate action in line with our company procedure. Responsible for handling of incoming and outgoing calls. Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses in telephone responses.
- Providing information about the courses offered. Responsible for profitability, delivery and Student acquisition.
- To generate new business via the telephone. Taking action as necessary to progress the inquiry from initial contact to order completion and to provide efficient administrative support to the team when required. Counselling and daily effective follow-up of the pipeline leads.
- Process enrollment forms, record student information on the system. Ensure Lead database is fully updated on a daily basis with all relevant fields completed.
- Setting up class schedules, attendance maintenance, creating invoices
- All other duties commensurate with post.
- Receive, inform, guide visitors including co- ordination with employees. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of front office
- Ensure compliance of regulations / requirements of management
- Provide administrative support to the Office of Finance and Administration, including all related departments — IT, Finance, Business Operations – as needed, to include but not be limited to: copying, scanning, filing, event support and tracking items dropped off and picked up at the receptionist desk.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Any graduate/Diploma in handling Administrative af fairs with Good communication skills (speaking, writing & listening) along with interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Microsoft office products like Word, Excel and outlook.
- Good at preparing letters for University matters related to students & the Institute.
- Handling Previous DMC’s and issuing the same to students.
- Good Command over Spoken English.
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Need to be dynamic & result oriented & posses good negotiation/counselling skills.
- Prior counselling experience will be an added advantage
HOURS OF WORK
- 6 Days a week , 08:30 am – 05: 30 pm
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- 1 Year Contract (On Probation)