Department : Administration
Reporting To : Director Admissions, GJIMT
Job Purpose : To undertake activities during the student admission and enrolment process as per the guidelines of the institutions.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explain the Institute policies & enrolment process to the students & their families.
- Calling prospective students and convincing them for taking admission with GJIMT
- Provide assistance to students in completing admission forms and other related paperwork.
- Provide assistance for housing needs, tuition fee collection, and part time jobs for students.
- Collaborate with team members to complete and validate the admission files of students.
- Schedule student appointments and interviews for admission process.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with the management, students, faculties and administrative teams for smooth operations.
- Coordinate with marketing communications team for preparing or updating admission materials, college publications and web sites.
- Assist in student admission processes based on University Guidelines
- Field Job as and when required for Data Gathering, Connect with Admission Aspirants and Admission Consultants locally and in various parts of the country.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field and previous work experience is
essential to apply for this position.
- Oriented towards customer service. Should be able to resolve all the queries of
the visitors and callers.
- Needs to be excellent in preparation and management of admissions database
and other records.
- Having good Hold over Google Docs be Google sheets, Google forms.
- Having excellent command over MS Office is a must.
- Excellent communication and convincing skills.
- Good knowledge of computer and internet.
- Result and target oriented approach
- Candidate should be able to make follow up calls.
HOURS OF WORK
- 6 Days a week , 08:30 am – 05:30 pm
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- 1 Year Contract (On Probation)