Department : Administration
Reporting To : Chairman, GJIMT
Job Purpose : To undertake activities with respect to all accounting and financial implications including bill payments, salaries and bank procedures for the institution.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Responsible for Bank-Reconciliation and maintenance of accounts of Various Clients.
- Responsible for preparation of Monthly MIS of various clients.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- The candidate will be required to work with tools like Tally ERP9 and responsible for voucher entries in tally.
- Having knowledge of the preparation of the Balance sheet and ITR.
- An ideal candidate will be one having a Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree in Commerce & 2-5 years of experience in Maintenance of Accounts.
- Must have sound communication skills and can coordinate within the team
- Candidate must be hardworking and willing to work on a long term basis who can take responsibility and can handle the work independently under minimal guidance.
HOURS OF WORK
- 6 Days a week , 08:30 am – 05: 30 pm
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- 1 Year Contract (On Probation)